INFORMATION Art. 13 EUROPEAN REGULATION EU 2016/679 GDPR
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13, new EU European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that:
- Your personal data will be collected and processed, both manually and via electronic systems by our appointed personnel, for the sole purpose of managing the contract, in full compliance with the safety and confidentiality standards established by law.
- The collection of your data is essential for the execution of the contract and any refusal on your part would prevent the execution of the obligations assumed by us.
- Your data will be communicated by us only to recipients of legal, contractual or regulatory obligations and only our appointees will be aware of it.
- The data controller is IM.GEST s.r.l - Via F. Patitari 11, Lecce (LE).
With regard to the above data, you may exercise the following rights provided for by the European Regulation:
- Right of access (art. 15)
- Right of rectification (art. 16)
- Right of cancellation (art. 17)
- Right of limitation (art. 18)
- Right of portability (art. 20)
- Right to object (Articles 21 and 22)
- Right to withdraw consent if acquired (art. art. 7)
- Right to complain to the Data Protection Authority (art. 51).
The exercise of the above rights, as far as the undersigned is concerned, can be exercised by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or written communication to be sent by registered mail to the following address: Via F. Patitari 11, Lecce (LE)
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 IM.GEST s.r.l is the owner of the data processed. By sending an e-mail message you expressly authorize IM.GEST s.r.l to process the above data. Pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree of 30.06.2003 n. 196 we inform you that the personal data provided will be used for:
1) commercial purposes, direct sales, marketing and commercial and promotional information;
2) that some data are mandatory for the purposes of fulfilling the order and the refusal to provide them prevents you from receiving the goods ordered;
3) other data (e.g. telephone number) are optional and allow the company to improve customer service:
4) that in any case the data will not be transferred to third parties. The data may be brought to the attention of specifically appointed subjects such as employees or other collaborators for the processing necessary or connected to the sending of advertising material and order fulfillment and third parties who carry out or provide specific services strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship, such as:
- Poste Italiane S.p.a. or internet providers;
- carriers and express couriers.
The customer/user has the right to obtain without delay:
1) the confirmation of the existence of personal data and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data, of the purposes and methods of the treatment.
3) updating and rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
4) to freely oppose the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material and direct sales. These rights can be exercised by writing to the data controller: IM.GEST s.r.l - Via F. Patitari 11, Lecce (LE).
Defense in court
The Owner has the right to disclose user information if required by law or by judicial authorities, law enforcement agencies or other government officials, or when it deems that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or as part of an investigation into actual or suspected fraudulent or illegal activity.
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. The person concerned is required to periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain an indication of the update date of the information. The use of the site, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.
This privacy statement has been prepared independently and with full assumption of responsibility by the Data Controller